Do you smell a musty scent in your home? Does your family have allergy symptoms? Have you had a dishwasher, water heater or ice machine break and leak, have you been in a flood? Odds are you have mold in your home. Be safe! If you think you have mold in your home give us a call today (910) 253-0170.
Mold spores are everywhere especially in our coastal Eastern Carolina climate. They’re microscopic and float in the air into your home through an open window or door. They get in by sticking to your clothes or even on your dog. Mold survives in moisture so if you have an appliance leak or a flood you’re giving the mold spores an environment in which to live. This mold can be hazardous to your health and the health of your family.
If you think you have a mold problem, call us today (910) 253-0170. We’ll come to your home to do an assessment, if needed our experienced professionals will clean and effectively remove the mold problem. Then we’ll make sure we safely remove the containing materials to keep the rest of your structure safe. If further drying out is needed we take the steps necessary to make sure your home is mold free.